- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork chops (3 to 4)
- 2 large firm Dole Bananas, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons sliced Dole Green Onion
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed
- Combine sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar and oil in small bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons sherry mixture and brush on pork chops and bananas.
- Grill pork 8 to 10 minutes on each side until cooked through. Grill bananas 2 to 3 minutes on each side until heated through. Cut each into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine remaining sherry mixture and cornstarch in small saucepan; cook, stirring until thickened.
- Arrange pork and bananas over rice on serving plate; drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle with green onion and sesame seed.
Makes 3 to 4 servings